Interested to work in Japan? Software developer with passion for Robotics?
Relocation to Tokyo, Japan is possible for the right candidate.
- Manage regional large-scale transformation network projects.
- Monitor and manage the corporate network infrastructure security.
- Communicate on network objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, risk with regional stakeholders
- Work with global network architecture team
- Vendor management for project delivery
Able to deliver a excellent demo and technical pitch
Provide solutions to technical questions
4+ years in a sales engineer or consulting or architect role.
Knowledge and understanding of SQL
Understanding of Data Integration
A wide ranging Management Consulting role across strategy and implementation.
Primary focus will be consulting across HR technology strategy and solutions including process optimization and design of service delivery model.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Identify prospects and drive the business development process
- Develop effective relationships with partners
- Be a subject matter expert and across HR transformation - maximize benefit and reduce risk
-Excellent leader and able to grow and lead a continually improving team
- 12+ years of HR transformation consulting experience
- Track record in sales, BD and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills across the subject area
Japan Marketing Head
Responsible for Japan Marketing strategy, brand strategy and product portfolio management.
Key Responsibilities include;
Cloud Technical Support Engineer
If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you with the potential of amazing salary and benefits for the right person!
The client of Elite Group Asia is a Global Finance Solutions business.
- Identify leads, qualify, develop and close prospects in the assigned target market for nominated products and services
- Contribute to customer and market intelligence to the relevant market and product managers
- Work with the Relationship Managers to increase product and solution adoption
Our client is a solutions provider to many banking and securities organization.
The Professional Services Division is looking for an experienced and talented Financial Services Specialist to strengthen the Japan team in expanding the footprint of their interface solutions. The ideal candidate should be steeped in experience with requirements gathering and design in the financial services space, and is able to translate customers’ business requirements into a solution and services scope.
This is an opportunity for an energetic professional who enjoys, working within an organization that offers services for complex solutions.
Country Manager, Japan
Senior Level Strategic Business Developer - TMT sector
M&A deal sourcing and execution experience
Significant opportunity to join a fast growing global business to source and execute M&A, JV, partnerships etc in the TMT sector across the Japan market.
Potential to grow own team and further potential for regional and global deal-making (depending on experience).
Successful candidate is likely to have;
This is a high profile role offering a significant opportunity to source and execute on significant deals.
Please contact me directly to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, there are no results that match your criteria.